Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Humanity in shame!

So I wake up in the morning and the first thing I hear is about the Peshawar attack. It is such a sham to live in a word having people so cruel. I do not understand what kind of religion or a place demands such a cruel and hideous act. After reading the who news, I gathered that it was quoted that this attack was in response for attacks made against Taliban by the Pakistan government and it was brought it action to induce the pain among the government and the civilians. I am just flabbergasted by the ways, the actions and the words of those ruthless humans who do not to the least deserve to be humans.

I am deeply saddened and can only pray for those kids who suffered the pain to rest in peace. Where is the humanity among the humans?

No comments:

Post a Comment