Monday, January 12, 2015

The butterfly effect!

I wake up very late and all I hear is your parents ranting about how lazy I am. Somehow it doesn't seem to bother me anymore. I have been hearing the same old dialogue for 18 years now and my body has become numb to it. Walking in slumber, I switch on my laptop and log in to Facebook. I have no clue why it is the first thing I do in the morning. May be I do know but that is not important now. So I check my notifications and then copy paste a poem that I stumbled upon yesterday. I think everything is known. I get likes, comments  as usual. But today something really happened. I got a comment from someone who I deeply adore. My favourite writer and my favourite person.

I haven't really followed anyone particularly or been a fan of anyone for a long time. I have liked a few. But that's just normal. As the days go by, my interest fades off too. But this writer is someone who I deeply like even before reading his work. I remember my friend calling me up late at night a year back, around the same time. He called up to tell me about this new writer who is making waves. I started getting intrigued hearing his struggles and his deep profound love towards writing. If someone asks me what really attracts me in a male, without giving a second thought I would tell it is his love towards anything. So since then I have been following this writer, online. Strange thing I haven't ever spoken to him despite having him as a friend in Facebook. May be that is how it is. You never gather courage to open your mouth for someone who you have enormous amount of respect. Considering the fact that I am a jabber mouth, it is strange that I haven't spoken to him, yet. I am not sure I would ever gather courage to speak to him.


But that is not the story! When he commented, I felt like someone has induced 1000Mhz of current into my skin. I was a popular girl in my school and was in a relationship from the very beginning. So the only people I fell for were stars. And that changed with every movie. I haven't really felt this butterfly effect more often. Today I just felt so good. I re read the same comment a 100 times at least and I am proud of it. I think every girl has the right to enjoy these pleasurable moments in life. Today is my time!

No comments:

Post a Comment